NK Technologies DT Series of DC Current Transducers combine a Hall effect sensor and signal conditioner into a single package for use in DC current applications up to 400 A. The DT Series DC Current Transducers unipolar and bipolar models have jumper-selectable current input ranges and industry standard 0–20 mA, 4–20 mA, 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC outputs. DT transducers are available in a split-core case.
DC Current Transducer Applications
- Battery Banks
- Monitors load current.
- Monitors charging current.
- Verifies operation.
- Measures traction power or auxiliary loads.
- Welding Processes
- Measures the current used while welding.
- Log processing time and number of operations.
- Photovoltaic Panels
- Monitor panel or string current output.
- Monitor combiner box output.