The eGauge’s EG3000 series multi channel data logger is a powerful web based power meter. It provides convenient online access to your consumption data, and will keep power usage data records up to 30 years.
The eGauge multi channel data logger measures electric power and makes the data available online through its built-in web-server. This web based power meter is great for renewable energy monitoring. It can measure electric AC power on up to 12 circuits to provide:
- Renewable Energy production
- Individual Appliance usage, such as geothermal pumps, air conditioning, refrigeration, electric vehicle charging, backup heater.
It is designed for residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial use up to 3-phases (120V−480V, 50−60Hz). The measurements can also be accessed through BACnet and/or can be pushed to a server via the XML API.
What if 18 connections isn’t enough? You can set up multiple units as „slaves“ giving you all the connections you might need. There is no need to have the units physically connected to one another.
Be sure to see our Videos section for several helpful videos on the eGauge’s features.
- Measures electric AC power on up to 12 circuits
- Renewable energy production (e.g., PV solar, wind)
- Individual appliances, such as geothermal pumps, HVAC, refrigerator
- Supports wide range of current transformers (CTs) to accommodate virtually any size load
- Built-in web server
- Fully web-configurable
- Built-in solid-state memory retains up to 30 years of data
- Internet-enabled but can also operate autonomously without Internet connection
- Free life-time firmware upgrades
- No service contracts
- No maintenance
- No batteries to replace
- Windows, Mac, Linux, & smart-phone compatible
- For residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial use
- BACnet compatible (PICS)
- FCC and UL-61010 compliant
- Lead-free and RoHS-compliant
- Made in the USA
The eGauge EG3000 comes in two popular versions. The first offers 16 registers and allows you to store 16 data points for up to 30 years. The second has 64 registers and allows storage of 64 points of data for up to 7 years.
When ordering specify the number of registers needed:
- 16 Registers
- 64 Registers
When choosing CTs to work with this meter, you want to look for AC Amp Input, AC Voltage Output current sensors. They will have this symbol:
Click here to see a 0.5% accuracy version of this same meter.