AG Series Ground Fault Detector helps protect people, products, and processes from damage by ground fault conditions by monitoring all current-carrying conductors in grounded single- and three-phase delta or wye systems.
Note: All AG units offer the 5/10/30 mA Jumper set option and the Tri-set feature. For any other configuration please call Aim Dynamics to order.
- Personnel Protection (typically 5 mA)
- Detects sensitive ground fault conditions, which may be injurious to personnel and processes.
- Function as sensor and alarm trigger when part of an overall ground fault protection system.
- Equipment Protection (typically 10 mA or 30 mA)
- For applications where personal protection is not the primary concern, higher setpoint capability helps eliminate nuisance tripping while still providing adequate ground fault detection to protect machine electronics.
- Meets requirements as stipulated by governmental and industrial regulatory groups for ground fault sensing.