Aim Dynamics carries the RIKXX-mV-1 line of single phase current sensors featuring the benefit of a Rogowski coil. The RIK (Rogowski Integrator Kit) provides users with an easy-to-install, plug-n-play solution to be used with any power meter equipment requiring a mV nominal current transformer input. The mV Rogowski coil Integrator allows user to install the Rogowski coil CT’s for various applications where space may be limited and other current transformers aren’t suitable.
This RIKXX-mV-1 comes with one Rogowski coil that is customized for each order.
The RIK comes in a variety of models. You can see them below.
- RIKXX-V-1 Three Phase w/ 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc Output
- RIKXX-V-3 Three Phase w/ 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc Output
- RIKXX-mA-1 Single Phase w/ 4 20mA or 0 20mA Output
- RIKXX-mA-3 Three Phase w/ 4 20mA or 0 20mA Output
- RIKXX-mV-3 Three Phase w/ 333mV Output
- RIKXX-5A-3 Three Phase w/ 5A Output
Rogowski Coil Benefits
Rogowski Coils are high-specification flexible current transformers that are ideal for use when space is limited. The flexible form factor of a Rogowski Coil means they easily fit into tight panels and come in a range of sizes to suit most installations.
Like standard split core transformers, Rogowski coils can be easily integrated into existing panels without having to cut any lines.
All RIK units include the required 24Vdc power supply