- Electronic Proof of Operation
- Current operated switches eliminate the need for multiple pipe or duct penetrations and are more reliable than electromechanical pressure or flow switches.
- Detects jams and overloads
- Interlocks multiple conveyor sections.
- Pump Control
- Provides Signal to measure current and shuts down the pump if the current rises over a setpoint.
- Cooling Towers
- Analog monitors time of use and contact opens if a filter clogs.
ATS Series (digital display) by NK Technologies
- N.O. or N.C. solid-state switch for control circuits up to 240 VAC.
- compatible with most automation systems.
- Allows for higher accuracy.
Easily Adjustable and Precise Setpoint
- Speeds startup.
- Measure the current used at all times.
- Provides quick visual indication of where the contact changes. Display flashes on and off when current has exceeded the setpoint.
- Easiest and most accurate setpoint adjustment available.
Built-in Mounting Feet
- Simple, two-screw panel mounting or attach with DIN rail brackets (included)
Designed for UL/cUL and CE Approval
- Accepted worldwide.
|Input Range Amprage|
0-50 Analog, 1-50 switch adjustment, 0-200 Analog, 4-200 Switch Adjustment
|Analog Signal Type|
4-20 mA (powered by sensor), 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC
Normally Open, closes on current rise, AC control only, Normally Closed, opens on current rise, AC control only