Our Economy Power Monitoring Bundle Includes Everything You Need:
One AcuRev-1312 Power Meter
Measuring from 10V to 400V L-N 690V L-L, The AcuRev-1312 is compatible with most voltage ratings without a Potential Transformer. It is designed to automatically check for the most common wiring mistakes such as CT polarity and voltage and current phase alignment. It supports all electrical system configurations, including 3P3W, 3P4W, and more. In addition, it features:
– Utility Revenue Grade Accuracy.
– Tracking of active, reactive, and apparent energy and power.
– Auto phase-check
Three AccuEnergy AcuCT Current Sensors or Rogowski Coils
This bundle includes three UL-recognized CTs from AccuEnergy. You can choose from one of four sizes of CTs with a safe 333mV output or the flexible AccuEnergy Rogowski coils. We offer a range of sizes and output, see the options below:
– 0.40-inch inner width CT: available with 20A, 30A, 40A, or 50A inputs.
– 0.63-inch inner width CT: available with 50A, 100A, or 150A inputs.
– 1.0-inch inner width CT: available with 100A, 200A, or 250A inputs.
– 1.38-inch inner width CT: available with 200A, 400A, or 600A inputs.
– RCT16-1000 Rogowski coil: can measure from 5A to 50kA
One NEMA 4X (IP66/IP67) 6″x6″x4″ Enclosure with DIN Rail
Our economy set includes an enclosure with DIN rail pre-installed for easy use.
– NEMA 4X.
– Indoor and outdoor usage.
– Tamper resistant.
– Transparent cover for easy reading of meter data.